Hotel Valle de Arco offers you important information to make your stay as complete as possible in every way:
The reception will be available for any question uninterrupted from 08:00 to 22:00 in low season
and from 08:00 to 23:00 in medium and high season.
- There may be changes in the reception hours at times of low occupancy, which will be duly informed to the interested parties.
Of 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., in the lounge-cafeteria, floor 0, next to reception.
Adult prices: 10 euros
Price children up to 11 years: 6 euros
We recommend booking your breakfast before your arrival at the hotel. Consult our offers with accommodation and breakfast.
From 08:00 to 22:00 in low season
From 08:00 to 23:00 in Medium and High Season
There may be changes in the cafeteria service hours at times of low occupancy, which will be duly informed to the interested parties
Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate eviction from the hotel.
- SMOKING is not allowed in the entire hotel
Failure to comply with this rule will lead to immediate eviction from the hotel. If this rule is not complied with during your stay, cleaning costs will be penalized with €100
- outdoor parking free on site. No reservation is necessary.
- We have security measures in the building :
Fire extinguishers, CCTV outside property, CCTV in common areas, Smoke alarms
- Families are welcome at hotel valle de arco, children of any age can stay.
- Consult our crib and extra bed service policy.
- Please respect the rest hours from 12:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Check-in time: rooms from 12:00 and apartments from 16:00.
- Schedule of Departure : 12:00 pm
- Cots available upon request and availability for children up to 2 years. With supplement per stay.
- Extra beds on request and availability with supplement.
- Families of 4 or 5 people can stay in two connecting rooms with two bathrooms.
- Consult the cancellation policies according to season and the possibility of extending your stay.
- Cancellation and advance payment conditions may vary depending on the type of accommodation.
- and check the conditions of the selected room.
- Clients must show photo identification and a credit card at check-in.
- Please notify the approximate time of arrival, so that the service is as adequate as possible.
- Visa, Mastercard and Maestro cards are accepted
- reserves the right to temporarily charge an amount before entry, which will be duly reported.
- Children can be accommodated of any age. It is considered an adult from the age of 12.
- The frequency of daily cleaning It varies according to the seasonal calendar, taking place on alternate days in low season.
If you are going to check in after hours or on a day other than the assigned shift, you must communicate it by phone: 942 711 565 or by email: